Now you can add tasks and projects to your CreativePro Office account by email! Here's how you do it...
Entering tasks by email (task@CreativeProOffice.com)
- Send an email to task@CreativeProOffice.com from the email address you use to login to your account.
- The email Subject will be the task title.
- You can assign team members to the task by adding them to the CC list.
- Edit the task parameters by using the codes below. Make sure you add these BEFORE your task description and put a RETURN after each line. All of these codes are optional.
- P: or Project: = The name of the project to which to want the task assigned.
- DS: or Date Start: = The start date for the task.
- DE: or Date End: = The end date of the task.
- T: or Tags: = Tags for this task.
- PR: or Priority: Task priority (1, 2, 3, or 4).
- H: or Hours: Number of hours allocated for the task.
Anything written after the task codes will be automatically included in the task description. A picture is worth...well, you know. Check it out.
Entering projects by email (project@CreativeProOffice.com)
Adding projects by email is about the same as adding tasks except you send your project email to project@CreativeProOffice.com. Project codes are slightly different from task codes
- P: or Project: = The title of the project.
- C: or Client: = Name of the client for this project.
- DS: or Date Start: = The start date for the project.
- DE: or Date End: = The end date of the project.
- T: or Tags: = Tags for this project.
- S: or Status: Project status. (0: not started, 1: in progress, 2: completed, 3: on hold, 4: overdue)
- L: or Link: Website URL for this project.
So that's it! We hope you find that adding tasks by email is simple and quick. This feature makes it easy to turn any email sent to you into a task as well. Just forward the email to task@CreativeProOffice.com, add you task codes, and send. In the near future, we'll work on allowing tasks and projects to accept file attachments through email as well.
Thanks for reading!